We wanted to create a central spot for the community to gather!! It has been such a huge part of our running journey to meet new people, share experiences, learn from each other, do events, and give back.
- We don’t care if you run a 5-min mile or walk a 15-min pace, a mile is still a mile!! If you run, you are a runner no matter the distance or speed. Each journey is unique and so are we!
- The storefront has all the elements to support the whole runner: Mind, Body & Road.
- The Running Elements started as a group of runners and walkers that would meet around Volusia to stay active. Then we added social gatherings to up the fun! Next we threw in some educational workshops to cover the topics we all wanted to know more about. From there, it took off! Our retail storefront opened in the Pavilion at Port Orange in November 2016. Our NEW store opened in the One Daytona complex in June 2019. The calendar is growing and so is our community!
- The Running Elements team is at the store 7 days a week! We can also be found at many local event’s start/finish lines. We make sure to bring the energy and high-fives where ever we go!
- EVENT SUPPORT – The Running Elements team is ready to work with you! We produce and support local events, non-profits, fundraisers, and more. Reach out to learn more about how our team can help you with your next local 5k or fundraising event.
- TRE Run Club meets each Wednesday at the storefront doors. Group leaves at 6pm. Participants can run or walk their own distance/pace. The 5K path starts/finishes at TRE with options to turn sooner for a shorter route. This is a FREE weekly meet-up and open to all levels.
Juan & Katrina Guevara
Juan is a Nuclear Engineer by day & Runner by all the other hours of the day. He enjoys long runs on the beach and talking to strangers during running events. Juan is known for remembering people in the community based on the shoes they walk up in.
Katrina prefers to ‘run’ events over running in events. Although she has finished a couple marathons and many races, she is never in a hurry to get to the finish line. On race day, you can usually see her holding a funny sign and giving high fives to everyone going by.
Robert is the Manager and Buyer for The Running Elements. He is also an Ultra Runner and Certified Running Coach for anyone trying to reach their goals, from 5k to 100-miles. He covers a lot of ground on his feet, so feel free to stop in and pick his brain on any issues or questions you may have.
Jill is the events guru! Her next-level organization skills are all do to her years of service to our community and event planning. Jill has a way of pulling off the impossible and making it look effortless.
Tyler is a Retail Sales Associate here at The Running Elements. He is an Army Veteran and graduate of Palmer Chiropractiv College, working towards finishing his boards. Tyler is also a Certified Personal Trainer who loves talking fitness and running. He is always eager to help everyone reach their goals!
Meg is part runner, part triathlete, and all enthusiasm! She can often be seen bouncing around, cheering for her friends at races, and backing Katrina up at events. She loves making our events even more awesome and keeping the energy high at events.