Legends Marathon & Half Galloway Training Group
New Galloway Training group beginning at The Running Elements on May 4th, 2019
Galloway Group Benefits:
– A group to run around with – in all kinds of weather
– A training program/schedule to lead you to your goal
– Jeff Galloway’s book GALLOWAY TRAINING PROGRAMS, the most comprehensive book on training for 26.2 and 13.1 (E-BOOK FORMAT)
– Direct Email connection to Jeff Galloway (training members receive priority response)
– An Official Program coolmax T shirt to wear with pride wherever you wish.
– Discounts at Jeff’s Tahoe Retreats and Running Schools
– Other Galloway groups to train with when you’re visiting other cities (over 45 cities)
— Lots of support and camaraderie!
“Running is more fun when running together, as each member is motivated to run more often, and stay injury free. As you share stories, and pull one another along, the miles go by much more quickly.” – JeffGalloway.com
Goal Race — Central Florida Legends – Skunk Ape Marathon & Mermaid Half Marathon, Sunday, November 24th at 7am, at Gemini Springs Park in DeBary.
Training Program — Jeff Galloway 13.1 or 26.2 Run/Walk/Run Training Plan.
More Training Program Details -> www.JeffGalloway.com
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING GROUP?!?!?!
We will be hosting a free informational sessions to discuss the groups in more details. Attendance at informational sessions is not mandatory to participate. These are offered as a casual way to learn more about the program, the schedule, and the goals before registering. No Running or Walking at informational sessions.
Can’t make the meeting? Have questions? Email Debbie@therunningelements.com for more information!