Galloway Getting Started 5K 12-Week Training Program
GETTING STARTED with the Jeff Galloway Run – Walk – Run 5K Program is a NEW Training Group starting in May! Whether you are a beginner or just getting back into running, come join us for a program that is specifically designed to get you to a 5K finish line, injury-free! We will meet once a week on Wednesday evenings and follow Jeff Galloway’s Run – Walk – Run method to a safe 5K finish.
Groups welcome! Coworkers, friends, women’s groups, grab your friends or office mates and join us for a low-pressure, informative weekly workout.
Our mission is to help people improve their lives through walking and running!
Galloway Group Benefits:
– A group to run around with – in all kinds of weather
– A training program/schedule to lead you to your goal
– Jeff Galloway’s e-book ‘Getting Started’
– Direct Email connection to Jeff Galloway (training members receive priority response)
– An Official Program coolmax T shirt to wear with pride wherever you wish.
– Discounts at Jeff’s Tahoe Retreats and Running Schools
– Other Galloway groups to train with when you’re visiting other cities (over 45 cities)
— Lots of support and camaraderie!
“Running is more fun when running together, as each member is motivated to run more often, and stay injury free. As you share stories, and pull one another along, the miles go by much more quickly.” – JeffGalloway.com
Goal Race — Central Florida Legends – Fountain of Youth 5k, Sunday, November 24th at 8am, at Gemini Springs Park in DeBary.
Training Program — Jeff Galloway 5k Run/Walk/Run Training Plan.
More Training Program Details -> www.JeffGalloway.com
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING GROUP?!?!?!
We will be hosting a free informational session to discuss the group in more detail. Attendance at informational session is not mandatory to participate. This is offered as a casual way to learn more about the program, the schedule, and the goals before registering. The first session is FREE and open to all! Come dressed to participate in a 15 minute walk and try it out!
The Getting Started 12-Week Program Meeting will be Monday, May 6th at 6:00pm at The Running Elements.
Can’t make the meeting? Have questions? Email Debbie@therunningelements.com for more information!